From Adnene Ben Abdallah <aBenAbdal...@infovista.com>
Subject DRFATestCase fails on Win32 Debug platform
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2004 13:46:31 GMT
Hi all,

 I tried to compile and run the testsuite but the test failed with the Debug
platform on DRFATestCases:

	********** DRFA **********
	.F..

	!!!FAILURES!!!
	Test Results:
	Run:  3   Failures: 1   Errors: 0

	1) test: DRFATestCase::testComputeCheckPeriod (F) line: 62
f:\development\ipa\log4\log4cxx-0.9.7\tests\src\drfatestcase.cpp equality
assertion failed
	- Expected: 5
	- Actual  : -1

I tried it with the other windows platforms. The test succeeds with both
Release and Unicode_R and fails with Unicode_D.

I tried to debug the application the problem seems to be in the
rollingCalendar.getNextCheckMillis() call  (dailyrollingfileappender.cpp,
line 58). When the type is set to TOP_OF_MONTH, it returns 2674800000
instead of 2678400000. There seem to be on hour missing (3600000 ms).

Is there someone that had noticed this problem?

Adnene