From "Caldwell, Chris" <ccaldw...@lanvision.com>
Subject VC5 and logger
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2004 13:49:51 GMT
Has anyone ever tried to compile logger.h with visual c++ 5.0?  It keeps
hanging the compiler for me and I didn't know if I needed to make any
special changes to get it to work.  Any help would be most appreciated.

Chris

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended by LanVision,
Inc. for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain information that is privileged, confidential and protected from
disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
prohibited.  If you received this email in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.