From Danny Pike <da...@pirinsoft.com>
Subject Has anyone written a Win32 OutputDebugString appender?
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2004 10:23:35 GMT
I have inherited a project from a colleague who was using log4cpp. I wish
to port it to log4cxx but there appears to be no appender support for the
Windows kernel OutputDebugString() method.

I understand that the OutputDebugString appender that was used in log4cpp
was contributed by our company and that, if necessary, we can contribute it
to the log4cxx project, too. However, before I go down that path, I thought
I would ask if anyone has been there before me?

DP