From Christophe de VIENNE <cdevie...@alphacent.com>
Subject Re: Autotools use.
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2004 12:59:26 GMT
Michaƫl CATANZARITI wrote:

> Hi Christophe,
>
> The reason why I removed the configure script in the Makefile.am was
> initially to reduce the log4cxx archive size. May be, it 's a bad
> reason because developers are used to find a configure script.
>
> About the simplesocketserver program, I agree with you and I am
> interested in a patch.

Here it is. I made it against CVS version checked out this morning.

The .patch file change configure.in, Makefile.am and src/Makefile.am
The .tgz file contains the simplesocketserver directory.
In addition, you have to remove simplesocketserver.cpp from src.

I'd really appreciate if the configure script is reintroduced in the
tarball. May I propose a patch ?

Regards,

Christophe