From Michaël CATANZARITI <mca...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Autotools use.
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2004 09:11:11 GMT
Hi Christophe,

The reason why I removed the configure script in the Makefile.am was initially to reduce the
log4cxx archive size. May be, it 's a bad reason because developers are used to find a configure
script.

About the simplesocketserver program, I agree with you and I am interested in a patch.

Thank you,

Michael

--
Michaël CATANZARITI