From Christophe de VIENNE <cdevie...@alphacent.com>
Subject Using XMLSocketAppender 'locationinfo' option.
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2004 14:52:49 GMT
Hi,

My log properties file looks like this :

log4j.appender.luciole=org.apache.log4j.XMLSocketAppender
log4j.appender.luciole.remotehost=192.168.1.122
log4j.appender.luciole.port=4560
log4j.appender.luciole.locationinfo=true

The logs are correctly send to my chainsaw2 instance, and I can see all
my logs. BUT, I cannot get the location informations (file & line) in
chainsaw.
Is my last line supposed to work ?
A look at xmlsocketappender.cpp and optionconverter.cpp made me think it
should work but... nope.
If not how to specify that I want the location informations sent ?
Is it possible that the problem comes from chainsaw ?

Thanks,

Christophe