Hi,

I've tried to compile log4cxx on Solaris and run into many portability issues. After examining the CVS tree I see that the current snapshot already addressed many of those issues. And I don't want to patch the old code, the work I did yesterday seems to be useless.

The problem is, I'm working behind a very strict firewall and there is no way for me to login into Apache CVS server. And I suppose I'm not alone with a problem like that.

So I'm asking if it is possible to post CVS snapshots, maybe once per week is enough. If Apache server has a way to automatically generate nightly snapshots, it will be even better.

Thanks a lot,
Andrew