From "Shuvalov, Andrew V" <Andrew.Shuva...@gs.com>
Subject Solaris port and CVS tarballs
Date Wed, 05 May 2004 15:12:14 GMT

Hi,

I've tried to compile log4cxx on Solaris and run into many portability
issues. After examining the CVS tree I see that the current snapshot already
addressed many of those issues. And I don't want to patch the old code, the
work I did yesterday seems to be useless.

The problem is, I'm working behind a very strict firewall and there is no
way for me to login into Apache CVS server. And I suppose I'm not alone with
a problem like that.

So I'm asking if it is possible to post CVS snapshots, maybe once per week
is enough. If Apache server has a way to automatically generate nightly
snapshots, it will be even better.

Thanks a lot,
Andrew