From Christian Sailer <...@idmt.fraunhofer.de>
Subject Re: Class xxx has virtual functions but non-virtual destructor
Date Fri, 07 May 2004 08:05:50 GMT
Hi,

Maybe it is not a real problem, but i too still get lots of warnings
when including log4cxx headers (maybe depending on compiler and compiler
configuration... ), which is quite annoying. So getting rid of this
warnings is nothing urgent, but would be nice to have.
Maybe I find some time to have a look at it tonight.

cu
Christian

--
Dipl.-Phys. Christian Sailer                      sar@idmt.fraunhofer.de
Fraunhofer-Institut                             fon:   ++49-3677-467-223