From Michaël CATANZARITI <mca...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Class xxx has virtual functions but non-virtual destructor
Date Fri, 07 May 2004 04:35:30 GMT
Hello,

I didn't get this warning on Linux or Windows.

In C++, a virtual destructor is mandatory only if you call delete on a
pointer to a parent class of the class to delete.
in log4cxx case, the classes Class, ClassObject, ClassAppender, ... are
instanciated as global/static variables (cf. macro
DECLARE_LOG4CXX_OBJECT). Therefor I think there is no problem !

Michaël