From Christian Sailer <...@idmt.fraunhofer.de>
Subject Re: Class xxx has virtual functions but non-virtual destructor
Date Thu, 06 May 2004 15:19:57 GMT
Shuvalov, Andrew V wrote:

> This warning happens quite many times in the code. Please fix in many
> classes, like
>
> Class, ClassObject, ..., ClassLoggerRepository, ..., ClassConsoleAppender

I was already wondering wether this is just a mistake or if there is a
reason for this behavior. Could you tell me, Michael?
If it's just the keyword "virtual" missing in a few places, I could fix
it and submit a patch...

Christian

--
Dipl.-Phys. Christian Sailer                      sar@idmt.fraunhofer.de
Fraunhofer-Institut                             fon:   ++49-3677-467-223