From "Bernhard Merkle" <Bernhard.Mer...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: testsuite under WinNT/XP
Date Tue, 11 May 2004 14:47:47 GMT
Hi Michael,

> You need to compile
> the dll.dsp, testsuite.dsp, and shortsocketserver.dsp projects.

ok, shortsocketserver was not clear to me. Perhaps you can add this
information to the readme testing suite section ? (there is also another
server i actually tried to get running, i think simplesocketserver or so...)

> You need to run
> log4cxx-0.9.7\msvc\tests\runtests debug
> (the shortsocketserve is automatically launched during the tests
> execution)

This does not work at my site sorry. From which directory do i have
to invoke the runtests.bat file ?
Seems I have to stand in log4cxx-0.9.7\test DURING the invocation.

thanks for your help,
Berni.