From Michael CATANZARITI <mca...@free.fr>
Subject Re: testsuite under WinNT/XP
Date Tue, 11 May 2004 13:32:42 GMT
Hello

log4cxx has been tested under Windows 2000 with MS Visual Studio 6.0 and MS
Visual Stutio 7.1

You need to add in the general options of msvc
log4cxx-0.9.7\include in the include directories
log4cxx-0.9.7\msvc\Lib\Debug in the lib directories

You need to compile
the dll.dsp, testsuite.dsp, and shortsocketserver.dsp projects.

You need to run
log4cxx-0.9.7\msvc\tests\runtests debug
(the shortsocketserve is automatically launched during the tests execution)

Michaƫl