From Michael CATANZARITI <mca...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Solaris port and CVS tarballs
Date Wed, 05 May 2004 17:08:16 GMT
Hello Andrew,

At work, I am working behind a very strict firewall, too !
But there is a solution : cvsgrab (http://cvsgrab.sourceforge.net/).
This utility reads the repository via its ViewCVS web interface.

This is the command line I use
cvsgrab -rootUrl http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/ -destDir [Path] -packagePath
logging-log4cxx -proxyHost [Host] -proxyPort [Port]

Michaƫl