livy-user mailing list archives

From Melchicédec NDUWAYO <ndumelchipaul2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache livy and ajax
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2018 10:46:18 GMT
Thank you Jeff Zhang for your response.
Can you please, explain me step by step, how I can use that code, knowing
that I have a form in which I have a textarea. In this textarea, users can
write their codes.
I want to send that code by Ajax to the apache livy and get response after.
Can you, please how to do it with that code?
Thank you very much.