livy-user mailing list archives

From kanth...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Query: Local Path cannot read by Livy (Running with Docker)
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2018 08:06:31 GMT
Docker is not windows! It is a cgroup in Linux. So no C: or D:

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 26, 2018, at 11:44 PM, Divya Arya <divya@cyberops.in> wrote:
>
> Please help me out. I am really looking forward.
>
>> On Thu, Jul 26, 2018 at 5:49 PM, Divya Arya <divya@cyberops.in> wrote:
>> Hello Team,
>>
>> I need a little support from you, I am trying to bundle up my application which is
working on Apache Livy, Spark (SCALA), so it can run on a Windows-based system, for that,
I am using Apache Docker.

>> I have set up Livy and Spark in that, which is working perfectly fine but I am not
able to use my Local path files (suppose files in C:/ or D:/) in SparkSession and SparkContext.
Please help me out here.