livy-user mailing list archives

From 吴晓菊 <chrysan...@gmail.com>
Subject why livy rpc server cannot support the connect from a new driver after the prev one fail?
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2018 02:51:24 GMT
Hi All,

I noticed that Livy said it cannot support the connect from a new driver if
the previous one fail and yarn brings up another in a new application
master.

While after looking into the code, my understanding is, the new driver will
take the same clientId, secret and livy server's host and port, it can
connect back. But the livy rpc server will not recognize, since the rpc
server already removed the clientId after finishing launching the previous
driver in ContextLauncher.

factory.getServer().registerClient(clientId, secret, handler);

private void dispose(boolean forceKill) {
  factory.getServer().unregisterClient(clientId);

Chrysan Wu
吴晓菊
Phone:+86 17717640807