livy-user mailing list archives: March 2018

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
kant kodali Re: When I submit a livy job am I running in a client mode or cluster mode ? Thu, 08 Mar, 05:40
Meisam Fathi Re: When I submit a livy job am I running in a client mode or cluster mode ? Thu, 08 Mar, 23:27
kant kodali What happens if Livy server crashes ? All the spark jobs are gone? Sun, 11 Mar, 18:57
kant kodali Re: What happens if Livy server crashes ? All the spark jobs are gone? Mon, 12 Mar, 08:58
Matteo Durighetto Re: What happens if Livy server crashes ? All the spark jobs are gone? Mon, 12 Mar, 10:41
kant kodali Re: What happens if Livy server crashes ? All the spark jobs are gone? Mon, 12 Mar, 17:34
Meisam Fathi Re: What happens if Livy server crashes ? All the spark jobs are gone? Mon, 12 Mar, 19:30
kant kodali Livy unable to recover spark session using yarn. using livy 0.4.0 & spark 2.3.0 & hadoop 2.7.2 Tue, 20 Mar, 10:43
kant kodali Re: What happens if Livy server crashes ? All the spark jobs are gone? Tue, 20 Mar, 22:33
Meisam Fathi Re: What happens if Livy server crashes ? All the spark jobs are gone? Wed, 21 Mar, 00:01
kant kodali Re: What happens if Livy server crashes ? All the spark jobs are gone? Wed, 21 Mar, 00:38
kant kodali Re: What happens if Livy server crashes ? All the spark jobs are gone? Wed, 21 Mar, 08:55
kant kodali unable to pass Jackson Avro Object to a Job Mon, 26 Mar, 09:00
kant kodali can someone explain what this is livy.rsc.launcher.port ? Wed, 28 Mar, 14:24
Alex Bozarth Re: can someone explain what this is livy.rsc.launcher.port ? Wed, 28 Mar, 20:31
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
Aug 201812
Jul 201827