livy-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Bozarth" <ajboz...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: can someone explain what this is livy.rsc.launcher.port ?
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2018 20:31:14 GMT

That port range is used by interactive sessions for the server and client
to communicate. The default range is 10 ports, so IIUC if you want to run
more than 10 concurrent interactive sessions you'll need to extend that
range. If I misunderstood this someone else can feel free to correct me.

 Alex Bozarth
 Software Engineer
 Spark Technology Center

 E-mail: ajbozart@us.ibm.com