juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Rasa V <fiamm...@gmail.com>
Subject Mock test task
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2019 15:17:35 GMT
Hello. I just started writing a mock test. I don`h have much experience
writing integration test. But I am trying to learn. I wrote some code and
would like to be sure I am doing it correctly. I send you a screenshot.
Here you can see that I am stuck with MockRest put method. I don`t know why
do I get an error saying that The method put(String, UpdatePet) is
undefined for the type MockRest.Builder.
Maybe do you have some good examples of Juneau mock tests?