juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Juneau Slack channel and weekly discussions of internship progress.
Date Tue, 24 Dec 2019 15:18:34 GMT
Hi Craig,

I'll be sure to push any decisions made back on to the dev channel
(such as the decision to use React made in this thread).  Our first
meeting on Slack consisted of mostly code suggestions/snippets.

On Sun, Dec 22, 2019 at 6:25 PM Craig Russell <apache.clr@gmail.com> wrote:

> Using a direct channel like Slack is fine for this kind of meeting. But early in the
Juneau history we had trouble with Slack not allowing easy transfer of discussions to the
dev list.

> So it's very important to capture the relevant discussion and send it to the dev list.
You can omit the details but please summarize the issues (especially any friction issues).