juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Juneau Slack channel and weekly discussions of internship progress.
Date Sat, 28 Dec 2019 19:22:49 GMT
> Am I allowed to use rest methods separately, so connect them with React,
for example, one link for getting all pets, other - all orders?
Yes, you can use rest methods separately.

> I copied all css and html to React files, everything looks the same as it
was. So I can remove css and html config from java?
I think so.  If React is already handling the serving up of css and html
files, then you don't need to use Spring Boot to do so.

<

others are not
be possible to assign the
application.

bootstrap.

the ui done.

All other are

<

Bognar <

V <fiammara@gmail.com>

with the next tasks?

Bognar <

PetStore interface for the
them to be used in REST client proxies).
from the code.
 The status value is
as a comma-delimited list query parameter.  That's
method that the
extends from.

PM Rasa V <fiammara@gmail.com>

20:33 James Bognar <
wrote:

> [...]
 I've merged into the master branch.

on switching to H2.  I think we should
and stick with Derby.  I'll make that change.

at 1:00 PM Rasa V <
wrote:

> [...]
is ready!

18:30 James Bognar <
rašė:

> [...]
to get PetRepository.findByTags()

X from PetstorePet X where X.tags in
findByTags(@Param("tags") String[] tags);

is generating invalid SQL for this query:
as id1_1_, pet0_.name as name2_1_,
as price3_1_, pet0_.species as species4_1_, pet0_.status as
from petstore_pet pet0_, petstore_pet_tags tags1_ where
and (. in (?))

a similar problem on Google either.
to the latest stable Hiberate (5.4.9.Final) doesn't fix the
in fact produces more problems.

probably switch to H2.  Unfortunate since
an Apache project and I was trying to keep everything "in house".

20, 2019 at 10:38 AM Rasa V <
wrote:

> [...]
do, thanks!

Dec 20, 2019, 17:27 James Bognar <
wrote:

was able to get the testUpdateUser() test to pass
> [...]
adding the following annotation to the
method:

   @Transactional(rollbackFor=Exception.class)

   public void removeUser(String username) throws
{

       userRepository.deleteByUsername(username);

   }

you try that out and add that to your pull
 We may need that annotation on other methods in that service
as well.

Fri, Dec 20, 2019 at 10:19 AM James Bognar <
wrote:

Delete looks like an actual bug in the code.

org.springframework.dao.InvalidDataAccessApiUsageException:

No EntityManager with actual transaction available for current thread -

cannot reliably process 'remove' call; nested exception is

javax.persistence.TransactionRequiredException: No EntityManager with

actual transaction available for current thread - cannot reliably process

'remove' call

Let me see if I can figure out what's going on.

On Fri, Dec 20, 2019 at 12:37 AM Rasa V <

fiammara@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi. I have sent one more commit. I see that i`m

stuck with searching pet by tags or status and updating pet. Also I cant

cant find where is the problem with deleting users.

2019-12-19, kt, 19:55 Ayeshmantha Perera <

akayeshmantha@gmail.com> rašė:

Yes that would be great please let me know 🙂

On Thu 19. Dec 2019 at 15:40, Rasa V <

fiammara@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi. I joined slack. We can have meetings there.

My time zone is GMT +2.

2019-12-19, kt, 16:27 James Bognar <

jamesbognar@apache.org> rašė:

Hi Rasa,

I found out you don't need to have an Apache

email account to join the

ASF Slack group.  You can access it here:

https://the-asf.slack.com/join/shared_invite/enQtNzc2ODE3MjI1MDk1LTAyZGJmNTg1NWZhNmVmOWZjMjA2MGUyOGY4MjE5ZGUwOTQxY2Q3MDBmNTM5YTllNGU4M2QyMzQ4M2U4ZjQ5YmY

We have a #dev-juneau channel over there.  It

might be easier to

answer your questions directly (as it supports

richer content than

just plain text).

Also, I've been told by the Outreachy

organization that we should

schedule weekly progress meetings to help assist

you with any issues.

Could we use Slack for that?

I'm in the Eastern Standard timezone (GMT-5).

What time zone are you in?

--

*Software Engineer*

*Salzburg Research Forschungsgesellschaft *

*Salzburg, Austria*

*