juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject Juneau Slack channel and weekly discussions of internship progress.
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2019 14:21:18 GMT
Hi Rasa,

I found out you don't need to have an Apache email account to join the
ASF Slack group.  You can access it here:
https://the-asf.slack.com/join/shared_invite/enQtNzc2ODE3MjI1MDk1LTAyZGJmNTg1NWZhNmVmOWZjMjA2MGUyOGY4MjE5ZGUwOTQxY2Q3MDBmNTM5YTllNGU4M2QyMzQ4M2U4ZjQ5YmY

We have a #dev-juneau channel over there.  It might be easier to
answer your questions directly (as it supports richer content than
just plain text).

Also, I've been told by the Outreachy organization that we should
schedule weekly progress meetings to help assist you with any issues.
Could we use Slack for that?

I'm in the Eastern Standard timezone (GMT-5).  What time zone are you in?