juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Upcoming review
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2019 13:59:29 GMT
Hi Rasa,

There is a slack channel #dev-juneau on the-asf.slack.com.  You may
need an apache email address though to log in which you would receive
if you go through the instructions on becoming an Apache committer:
http://juneau.apache.org/index.html#community.html

Otherwise, the only option I'm aware of is pasting text into emails.

On Sun, Dec 8, 2019 at 2:00 AM Rasa V <fiammara@gmail.com> wrote:

> If you cant get images maybe there is another way to show the code?
>
> 2019-12-07, št, 21:54 James Bognar <jamesbognar@apache.org> rašė:
>>
>> Hi Rasa,
>>
>> Yes I did reply.  Not sure why it didn't go through.
>>
>> Here was my reply...
>>
>> Hi Rasa,
>>
>> Unfortunately Apache mail does not support images so I can't actually
>> see the error.
>>
>> There's a section in the documentation on the Mock REST interface:
>> http://juneau.apache.org/site/apidocs-8.1.2/overview-summary.html#juneau-rest-mock
>>
>> The general idea behind them is to allow you to execute simulated HTTP
>> requests against a REST endpoint without the need for a servlet
>> container.   I recommend trying out the examples in the documentation
>> (a useful exercise to validate the documentation as well).
>>
>> On Sat, Dec 7, 2019 at 2:52 AM Rasa V <fiammara@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Hi. Did you get my email two days ago?  It was asking about Apache mock testing
and added a screenshot. I did not get any answer..

my computer.. If you also see the bug here, i think a new ticket is necessary for this.

to run the project i get an error with a POST method (it is not found). Do you see the same?
Maybe we should fix this at first?

what i can choose is a Mock testing task.

review.Any plan of the work to be submit before 11th December?.