juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Upcoming review
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2019 13:58:03 GMT
Please feel free to look into the POST method error.  Should I open a
JIRA ticket?

Also FYI...I'm in planning meetings this week so I may not be able to
quickly respond to emails.

On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 3:54 AM Ayeshmantha Perera
<akayeshmantha@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
get an error with a POST method (it is not found). Do you see the same? Maybe we should fix
this at first?

> 2019-12-03, an, 10:35 Ayeshmantha Perera <akayeshmantha@gmail.com> rašė:
>>
>> Hi Rasa
>>
>> Sure. Will look in to the other tasks. You better start working on mock tests.
>>
>> Regards
>> Ayesh
>>
>> On Tue 3. Dec 2019 at 12:01, Rasa V <fiammara@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> hi I see now that almost all task are in progress. So no what i can choose is
a Mock testing task.

the work to be submit before 11th December?.