juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Upcoming review
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2019 14:10:32 GMT
Subscribing to the dev list won't get you an apache email address
though.  If you're interested in joining the project as an official
committer, I'd recommend following the instructions on the community
page link above.  The only slightly onerous part is signing and
emailing the Apache Contributor License Agreement.

Or you can try accessing the slack channel without an apache email.

On Mon, Dec 9, 2019 at 9:06 AM Rasa V <fiammara@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks. A month ago I had sent an email asking to subscribe me to apache emails. But
i did not get any of them.

> On Mon, Dec 9, 2019, 15:00 James Bognar <jamesbognar@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Rasa,
>>
>> There is a slack channel #dev-juneau on the-asf.slack.com.  You may
>> need an apache email address though to log in which you would receive
>> if you go through the instructions on becoming an Apache committer:
>> http://juneau.apache.org/index.html#community.html
>>
>> Otherwise, the only option I'm aware of is pasting text into emails.
>>
>> On Sun, Dec 8, 2019 at 2:00 AM Rasa V <fiammara@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > If you cant get images maybe there is another way to show the code?

mock testing and added a screenshot. I did not get any answer..

of my computer.. If you also see the bug here, i think a new ticket is necessary for this.

I open a

I try to run the project i get an error with a POST method (it is not found). Do you see the
same? Maybe we should fix this at first?

So no what i can choose is a Mock testing task.

the upcoming review.Any plan of the work to be submit before 11th December?.

for project related mails