juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Upcoming review
Date Sat, 07 Dec 2019 19:53:43 GMT
Hi Rasa,

Yes I did reply.  Not sure why it didn't go through.

Here was my reply...

Hi Rasa,

Unfortunately Apache mail does not support images so I can't actually
see the error.

There's a section in the documentation on the Mock REST interface:
http://juneau.apache.org/site/apidocs-8.1.2/overview-summary.html#juneau-rest-mock

The general idea behind them is to allow you to execute simulated HTTP
requests against a REST endpoint without the need for a servlet
container.   I recommend trying out the examples in the documentation
(a useful exercise to validate the documentation as well).

On Sat, Dec 7, 2019 at 2:52 AM Rasa V <fiammara@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi. Did you get my email two days ago?  It was asking about Apache mock testing and added
a screenshot. I did not get any answer..

> 2019-12-03, an, 16:03 Rasa V <fiammara@gmail.com> rašė:
>>
>> I wanted to be sure that it is a real problem, not something because of my computer..
If you also see the bug here, i think a new ticket is necessary for this.

>> On Tue, Dec 3, 2019, 15:58 James Bognar <jamesbognar@apache.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Please feel free to look into the POST method error.  Should I open a
>>> JIRA ticket?
>>>
>>> Also FYI...I'm in planning meetings this week so I may not be able to
>>> quickly respond to emails.

project i get an error with a POST method (it is not found). Do you see the same? Maybe we
should fix this at first?

can choose is a Mock testing task.

plan of the work to be submit before 11th December?.