juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Ayeshmantha Perera <akayeshman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Juneau internship
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2019 08:25:13 GMT
Hi "Rasa"

You are welcome to the community.

First,you can setup apache Juneau. And also you can go through the
documentation to get an idea about the components. Let us know if there are
any blockers.

And then you can find the Juneau Petstore repository here
<https://github.com/apache/juneau-petstore> .Try to set up that one as
well. This will be the repository selected participant will be working on
throughout the project.

Also, you can find Juneau Jira here
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUNEAU-156?jql=project%20%3D%20JUNEAU%20AND%20component%20%3D%20Code>
try to find a task and start working on it.

Thank you
Ayesh