juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Ayeshmantha Perera <akayeshman...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Outreachy Contribution to Project - Migrate Apache Juneau PetStore Sample Application To Spring Boot Standalone Application
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2019 11:52:29 GMT
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ayeshmantha Perera <akayeshmantha@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Oct 9, 2019 at 1:52 PM
Subject: Re: Outreachy Contribution to Project - Migrate Apache Juneau
PetStore Sample Application To Spring Boot Standalone Application
To: Margo Kelly <margokelly8888@gmail.com>

Hi Margo Kelly

You are welcome to the community. Thank you for the interest to work in
Apache Juneau.

First, you can setup apache Juneau. And also you can go through the
documentation to get an idea about the components. Let us know if there are
any blockers.

And then you can find the Juneau Petstore repository here
<https://github.com/apache/juneau-petstore> . Try to set up that one as
well. This will be the repository selected participant will be working on
throughout the project.

Also, you can find Juneau Jira here
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUNEAU-156?jql=project%20%3D%20JUNEAU%20AND%20component%20%3D%20Code>
try
to find a task and start working on it. And don’t forget to subscribe to
the mailing list of Apache Juneau as well.

Thank you
Ayesh