juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Ayeshmantha Perera <akayeshman...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Apache Juneau internship
Date Sat, 12 Oct 2019 10:54:04 GMT
Hi James

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rasa V <fiammara@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Oct 12, 2019 at 9:42 AM
Subject: Re: Apache Juneau internship
To: Ayeshmantha Perera <akayeshmantha@gmail.com>

Good morning. I have task to add spring data. I already started and
committed some code to my Github. But i am not sure if i am in the right
way. I added spring data dependency, then repository interfaces, injected
repositories into the service class. But i got a problem that now schema is
not found and pet list is empty. Could you suggest me something? My github
is here: https://github.com/fiammara/juneau-petstore .