juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Ayeshmantha Perera <akayeshman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Outreachy Internship
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2019 14:46:44 GMT
Hi James and Ishita

I created the issue to package the application as a JAR file. Which will be
easy for us to containerize the application.(
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUNEAU-159)

Ishita Maybe you also can work on the issue I think it will be a good start
for you as well.

And Ishita it works with JDK 8 version below is the working docker file.As
James mentioned it's a java version issue.

`
FROM maven:3.6.0-jdk-8-slim
VOLUME /tmp
COPY . /tmp/juneau-petstore
WORKDIR /tmp/juneau-petstore/juneau-petstore-server
ENTRYPOINT ["mvn", "spring-boot:run"]

`

Thank you
Regards