juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Ayeshmantha Perera <akayeshman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Outreachy internship"
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2019 06:56:29 GMT
Hi Chynara

You are welcome to the community.

First,you can setup apache Juneau. And also you can go through the
documentation to get an idea about the components. Let us know if there are
any blockers.

And then you can find the Juneau Petstore repository here
<https://github.com/apache/juneau-petstore> .Try to set up that one as
well. This will be the repository selected participant will be working on
throughout the project.

Also, you can find Juneau Jira here
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUNEAU-156?jql=project%20%3D%20JUNEAU%20AND%20component%20%3D%20Code>
try
to find a task and start working on it.

And don’t forget to subscribe to the mailing list of Apache Juneau as well.

And make sure to include dev mailing list in your mails as well.So all PMC
members will be able to see your participation.And will help you on your
questions.

Thank you
Ayesh