juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Awasum Yannick <awa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Outreachy candidates and CLAs
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2019 17:43:06 GMT
For simplicity, all contributors in the context of Outreachy or GSoC should
just sign ICLAs when the submit first PRs. its going to make things very
easy for us and them in the long run.

So as soon as someone sends in their first PR, send them to fill an iCLA
form and submit.

I wonder if this will add another barrier of entry? as people might get
confused about why they need to do that or even be reluctant to fill the
form an send.

Thanks.
Awasum