juneau-dev mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: Outreachy candidates and CLAs
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2019 21:37:37 GMT
On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 5:26 PM Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com> wrote:

> DocuSign is an accepted method of signing an ICLA. I updated the docs about
> that a month or so ago.

Huh, I completely missed that section earlier, and didn't realize you
had taken that step. Kudos!
So aside from saying that we accept Docusign - how does a contributor
get the docusign ICLA? Is there some button somewhere? While I see
Docusign mentioned - I don't know how to be prompted to sign it.
It's not obvious from this page:
https://www.apache.org/licenses/contributor-agreements.html  and if I
didn't know, I assume most people at the ASF, particularly those most
likely to be inviting folks to join as a committer, don't know.