juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Outreachy Internship
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2019 14:02:36 GMT
I believe the problem is that we do not have a Jenkins build set up
for the petstore app so changes to the app will have to be manually
deployed using mvn deploy for them to end up in the snapshot repo.

On Tue, Oct 8, 2019 at 9:59 AM Ishita Singh <ishitasingh1234@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The issue is resolved now. I project was not built properly. Sorry for any inconvenience.
>
> Thanks.
>
> On Tue 8 Oct, 2019, 7:22 PM James Bognar, <jamesbognar@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Checking...
>>
>> On Tue, Oct 8, 2019 at 7:35 AM Ishita Singh <ishitasingh1234@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Hi,
>> > I am getting the below error while running "mvn spring-boot:run'
>> >
>> > [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project juneau-petstore-server: Could not
resolve dependencies for project org.apache.juneau.petstore:juneau-petstore-server:jar:8.1.2-SNAPSHOT:
Could not find artifact org.apache.juneau.petstore:juneau-petstore-api:jar:8.1.2-SNAPSHOT
in apache.snapshots (https://repository.apache.org/snapshots)