juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Outreachy Internship
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2019 12:58:04 GMT
The pom file change pull request has been merged.

On Fri, Oct 11, 2019 at 5:51 AM Ayeshmantha Perera
<akayeshmantha@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Ishita
>
> Yes I think for now let’s stick with the docker file.Hm yeah we can have the more standard
way of conatainarizing spring boot application with the jar file.And later if we are going
to introduce a user store like with a db like mysql db then will have a separate docker-compose
file with nginx,mysql and juneau.

for us to containerize the application.(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUNEAU-159)

>>> Ishita Maybe you also can work on the issue I think it will be a good start for
you as well.

>>> And Ishita it works with JDK 8 version below is the working docker file.As James
mentioned it's a java version issue.