juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request for Mentorship on the Apache Juneau PetStore Project
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2019 13:10:59 GMT
Welcome!

I recommend looking through the existing petstore app code hosted here
and follow the documentation to become familiar with it and see if
you're interested:
https://github.com/apache/juneau-petstore

Let us know if you have any questions or if anything is unclear.

On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 4:58 AM ekpenyong okpo <okpo.ekpenyong@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Sir,
>
> I humbly request that you mentor me on contributing to the Outreachy project tagged ''
Migrate Apache Juneau PetStore Sample Application To Spring Boot Standalone Application ".