juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Selecting the candidate.
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2019 12:51:04 GMT
Thanks!

During the small contributions phase, do these applicants need to
submit CLAs for their contributions before they can be integrated?

On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 5:59 AM Ayeshmantha Perera
<akayeshmantha@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi James
>
> I hope you got an idea about the selection
> Process?
>
> Regards
> Ayesh
>
> On Thu 3. Oct 2019 at 22:25, Ayeshmantha Perera <akayeshmantha@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi James
>>
>> On Outreach the initial application stage has passed. Now it's the contribution time.
It's very similar to GSoC

>> During this time (From October 1st - Nov) candidates can choose a project to work
and start fixing bugs or work on newbie-friendly issues. This goes up to next month.

>> Then as the Mentors, we have to select the best candidate based on their contribution
to the project next month and submit to outreach.