juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Ayeshmantha Perera <akayeshman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Applying for the outreachy 2019 december programme.
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2019 14:03:25 GMT
Hi James

Yes exactly what I meant was to setup the dev environment  and run the
sample application then write a small blog post where they can do as a
initial contribution.

Thanks
Regards
Ayesh

On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 3:52 PM James Bognar <jamesbognar@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Ayesh,
>
> I've made some modifications to the proposal if you can review them.
>
> On Wed, Sep 4, 2019 at 11:50 AM Ayeshmantha Perera
> <akayeshmantha@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi James,
> >
> > I updated the proposal with the points as you requested.It will be great
> if u can go through and give feedback on it so  we can finalize the
> proposal.Am attaching the modified proposal here with the mail.
> >
> > Regards
> > Ayesh
> >

> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lz7bLrOLXde-7WUf0a4gChuMampYU7Ck-J3G4JlVUQc/edit?usp=sharing
> >
> > On Sun, Sep 1, 2019 at 6:14 PM James Bognar <jamesbognar@apache.org>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> That's correct.

> right even for the new spring boot app.

> come up with detailed requirements for the project no 2.

> decide which one we proceeding with and come up with a detailed
> requirements.

> to get an idea.

> nice to have

> the decision on the project.

> these
> for each.

> before we
> either.  The
doing open source

<

take a look at these
> tomorrow.  Thanks!

Perera <

Please let me know
> if anything to be changed.

Perera <

template by org
> committee. I created similar 2 proposal for the below 2 projects.

UI on top of the Petstore
> sample application[2]

any changes to be
> done in order to proceed further.

> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1w4ju4LWVbCulkn3wJsgKyOz9j9Mrbybki9V88FHvmCk/edit?usp=sharing
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lz7bLrOLXde-7WUf0a4gChuMampYU7Ck-J3G4JlVUQc/edit?usp=sharing

Ayeshmantha Perera <

committee.Few highlighted
> points as below.

for proposal. But gave
> me a proposal of past outre-achy programme[1].

5  ideas listed below.Will
> have to pick one from the below list.
 I know you were working
> on this back in January.