juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Ayeshmantha Perera <akayeshman...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Outreachy
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2019 12:47:10 GMT
Hi All,

Sorry I have forward the mail only to ishita.Forwarding it back to the
community.

Ayesh

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ayeshmantha Perera <akayeshmantha@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 10:23 AM
Subject: Re: Outreachy
To: Ishita Singh <ishitasingh1234@gmail.com>

Hi Ishita

The outreach application contribution period begins on Sept 24th as the
admins informed me. For the interns we will be having user-friendly issues
by that time till that you can have a look at the current issues on our
Jira(
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/JUNEAU?selectedItem=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:components-page).And
in the meantime, James is working on setting up the spring boot application
for the upcoming work.

Thank you
Regards
Ayesh