juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Ayeshmantha Perera <akayeshman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Applying for the outreachy 2019 december programme.
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2019 15:49:46 GMT
Hi James,

I updated the proposal with the points as you requested.It will be great if
u can go through and give feedback on it so  we can finalize the
proposal.Am attaching the modified proposal here with the mail.

Regards
Ayesh

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lz7bLrOLXde-7WUf0a4gChuMampYU7Ck-J3G4JlVUQc/edit?usp=sharing

On Sun, Sep 1, 2019 at 6:14 PM James Bognar <jamesbognar@apache.org> wrote:

> That's correct.
>
> On Sat, Aug 31, 2019 at 3:01 AM Ayeshmantha Perera
> <akayeshmantha@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi James
> >
> > Just to clarify still we are thinking about the pet store example right
> even for the new spring boot app.
> >
> > Regards
> > Ayesh
> >
> > On Fri 30. Aug 2019 at 14:46, James Bognar <jamesbognar@apache.org>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> Thanks Ayesh for handling this.
> >>
> >> Some basic ideas for the project (others please chime in):
> >> - Standalone separate project (separate from examples app)
> >> - Spring Boot application
> >> - Spring Data for persistence
> >> - Juneau for REST
> >> - Datatables / Bootstrap.js for UI
> >> - Documentation

> up with detailed requirements for the project no 2.

> decide which one we proceeding with and come up with a detailed
> requirements.

> get an idea.

> to have

> decision on the project.

> these
> each.

> we
> The
> more

look at these
> tomorrow.  Thanks!

let me know if
> anything to be changed.

by org committee.
> I created similar 2 proposal for the below 2 projects.

of the Petstore
> sample application[2]

> in order to proceed further.

> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1w4ju4LWVbCulkn3wJsgKyOz9j9Mrbybki9V88FHvmCk/edit?usp=sharing
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lz7bLrOLXde-7WUf0a4gChuMampYU7Ck-J3G4JlVUQc/edit?usp=sharing

Perera <

highlighted
> points as below.

proposal. But gave me
> a proposal of past outre-achy programme[1].

listed below.Will
> have to pick one from the below list.
you were working on
> this back in January.