juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Applying for the outreachy 2019 december programme.
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2019 13:51:23 GMT
Hi Ayesh,

I've made some modifications to the proposal if you can review them.

On Wed, Sep 4, 2019 at 11:50 AM Ayeshmantha Perera
<akayeshmantha@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi James,
>
> I updated the proposal with the points as you requested.It will be great if u can go
through and give feedback on it so  we can finalize the proposal.Am attaching the modified
proposal here with the mail.

> Regards
> Ayesh
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lz7bLrOLXde-7WUf0a4gChuMampYU7Ck-J3G4JlVUQc/edit?usp=sharing
>
> On Sun, Sep 1, 2019 at 6:14 PM James Bognar <jamesbognar@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> That's correct.
>>
>> On Sat, Aug 31, 2019 at 3:01 AM Ayeshmantha Perera
>> <akayeshmantha@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Hi James
>> >
>> > Just to clarify still we are thinking about the pet store example right even
for the new spring boot app.

>> > Regards
>> > Ayesh

up with detailed requirements for the project no 2.

can decide which one we proceeding with and come up with a detailed requirements.

take the decision on the project.

a look at these tomorrow.  Thanks!

let me know if anything to be changed.

by org committee. I created similar 2 proposal for the below 2 projects.

top of the Petstore sample application[2]

changes to be done in order to proceed further.

highlighted points as below.

for proposal. But gave me a proposal of past outre-achy programme[1].

listed below.Will have to pick one from the below list.
know you were working on this back in January.
for the parsers
hard though)
UI on top of the Petstore sample
be fun.
is still in its infancy.  Marcelo may be
some help on it.

from Juneau PMC  on the selected projects proposal.