juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Outreachy
Date Sat, 21 Sep 2019 14:24:44 GMT
When I released 8.1.1, the snapshots disappeared from the repo.  I've
modified the POMs to point to 8.1.2-SNAPSHOT.

Try again?

On Sat, Sep 21, 2019 at 4:47 AM Ishita Singh <ishitasingh1234@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
Also from where I can take reference for Springboot standalone application as the petstore
example is removed from rest services as I see.

>> > As per rules I see the extended details of the project won't be disclosed till
September 24. How can I contribute as of now? I see some issues raised for regarding petstore
app. Can anyone get me started with an easy task?

>> > Thanks

admins informed me. For the interns we will be having user-friendly issues by that time till
that you can have a look at the current issues on our Jira(https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/JUNEAU?selectedItem=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:components-page).And
in the meantime, James is working on setting up the spring boot application for the upcoming
work.

library (generating HTML5 template from DTOs). I have a basic understanding of Juneau now.

Petstore application?