juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Applying for the outreachy 2019 december programme.
Date Sun, 01 Sep 2019 16:13:35 GMT
That's correct.

On Sat, Aug 31, 2019 at 3:01 AM Ayeshmantha Perera
<akayeshmantha@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi James
>
> Just to clarify still we are thinking about the pet store example right even for the
new spring boot app.

> Regards
> Ayesh
>
> On Fri 30. Aug 2019 at 14:46, James Bognar <jamesbognar@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks Ayesh for handling this.
>>
>> Some basic ideas for the project (others please chime in):
>> - Standalone separate project (separate from examples app)
>> - Spring Boot application
>> - Spring Data for persistence
>> - Juneau for REST
>> - Datatables / Bootstrap.js for UI
>> - Documentation
>>
>> On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 6:48 AM Ayeshmantha Perera
>> <akayeshmantha@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Hi @James
>> >
>> > I think we are good to proceed with project no 2.I hope we can come up with
detailed requirements for the project no 2.

>> > Thank you
>> > Ayesh

which one we proceeding with and come up with a detailed requirements.

 The

know if anything to be changed.

committee. I created similar 2 proposal for the below 2 projects.

Petstore sample application[2]

to be done in order to proceed further.

highlighted points as below.

But gave me a proposal of past outre-achy programme[1].

below.Will have to pick one from the below list.
were working on this back in January.
parsers
on top of the Petstore sample
in its infancy.  Marcelo may be