juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Outreachy
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2019 16:00:01 GMT
Hi,

The petstore app has been moved here:
https://github.com/apache/juneau-petstore

The README includes a preliminary list of Jira tickets for the
Outreachy program.  See if you can get the Petstore app up-and-running
and look over the tasks to see if there is anything interesting you'd
like to work on (or you can come up with your own suggestions).

On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 11:37 AM Ishita Singh <ishitasingh1234@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need some help. I am not able to find the petstore app where it is moved. Also from
where I can take reference for Springboot standalone application as the petstore example is
removed from rest services as I see.

> As per rules I see the extended details of the project won't be disclosed till September
24. How can I contribute as of now? I see some issues raised for regarding petstore app. Can
anyone get me started with an easy task?

> Thanks
>
> On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 6:17 PM Ayeshmantha Perera <akayeshmantha@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> Hi All,
>>
>> Sorry I have forward the mail only to ishita.Forwarding it back to the community.
>>
>> Ayesh

me. For the interns we will be having user-friendly issues by that time till that you can
have a look at the current issues on our Jira(https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/JUNEAU?selectedItem=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:components-page).And
in the meantime, James is working on setting up the spring boot application for the upcoming
work.

>> Thank you
>> Regards
>> Ayesh
>>
>> On Thu 12. Sep 2019 at 07:34, Ishita Singh <ishitasingh1234@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Can you help with this?

(generating HTML5 template from DTOs). I have a basic understanding of Juneau now.