juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Applying for the outreachy 2019 december programme.
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2019 15:22:02 GMT
I'm good with the proposal unless anyone else has input.

On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 10:50 AM Ayeshmantha Perera
<akayeshmantha@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi James,
>
> Are we good proceed with the proposal or do we need more time?
>
> Best
> Ayesh
>
> On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 4:03 PM Ayeshmantha Perera <akayeshmantha@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi James
>>
>> Yes exactly what I meant was to setup the dev environment  and run the sample application
then write a small blog post where they can do as a initial contribution.

>> Thanks
>> Regards
>> Ayesh
>>
>> On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 3:52 PM James Bognar <jamesbognar@apache.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Ayesh,
>>>
>>> I've made some modifications to the proposal if you can review them.

if u can go through and give feedback on it so  we can finalize the proposal.Am attaching
the modified proposal here with the mail.

right even for the new spring boot app.

we can come up with detailed requirements for the project no 2.

ideas.So we can decide which one we proceeding with and come up with a detailed requirements.

for the applicant to get an idea.

website would be nice to have

be ideal to take the decision on the project.

not sure how detailed these
list of requirements for each.

to a single project before we
preferences for either.  The
the example app would be more
vote.

 I’ll take a look at these tomorrow.  Thanks!

Please let me know if anything to be changed.

provided template by org committee. I created similar 2 proposal for the below 2 projects.

UI on top of the Petstore sample application[2]

proposal any changes to be done in order to proceed further.

9:42 PM Ayeshmantha Perera <akayeshmantha@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
org committee.Few highlighted points as below.

available for proposal. But gave me a proposal of past outre-achy programme[1].

we have 5  ideas listed below.Will have to pick one from the below list.
support.  I know you were working on this back in January.
support for the parsers
(might be hard though)
Bootstrap/Datatables UI on top of the Petstore sample
 This would be fun.
Config API is still in its infancy.  Marcelo may be
in getting some help on it.

approval from Juneau PMC  on the selected projects proposal.