juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <james.bog...@salesforce.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Outreachy
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2019 22:20:04 GMT
Hi Ishita,

Welcome!

I'm currently in the process of setting up the Petstore application on a
new Git repository.  I hope to have this complete soon.  In the meantime,
you can find instructions here on how to become a contributor on the
project:
http://juneau.apache.org/index.html#community.html

When you subscribe to the dev list, you'll receive notifications on the
status of the Petstore app.

Thanks!

--
James Bognar