juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Ishita Singh <ishitasingh1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Outreachy
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2019 15:37:35 GMT
Hi,

I need some help. I am not able to find the petstore app where it is moved.
Also from where I can take reference for Springboot standalone application
as the petstore example is removed from rest services as I see.

As per rules I see the extended details of the project won't be disclosed
till September 24. How can I contribute as of now? I see some issues raised
for regarding petstore app. Can anyone get me started with an easy task?

Thanks