juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Ishita Singh <ishitasingh1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Outreachy
Date Sat, 21 Sep 2019 08:46:40 GMT
Hi when I am trying to run `mvn clean install` here
https://github.com/apache/juneau-petstore

Getting the following error:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project juneau-petstore-api: Could not
resolve dependencies for project o
rg.apache.juneau.petstore:juneau-petstore-api:jar:8.1.1-SNAPSHOT: Failure
to find org.apache.juneau:juneau-
marshall:jar:8.1.1-SNAPSHOT in https://repository.apache.org/snapshots was
cached in the local repository,
resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of
apache.snapshots has elapsed or updates are
 forced -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
switch.
[ERROR]
please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyResolutionException
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the
command
[ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :juneau-petstore-api