HI James,

Shall I proceed on the vote for the 2 project ideas.So we can decide which one we proceeding with and come up with a detailed requirements.

Thank you
Regards
Ayesh

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 12:39 AM Ayeshmantha Perera <akayeshmantha@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi James,

Yes if it’s more detailed it would be easy for the applicant to get an idea.

Few things noticed and good to have.

1.Newbie friendly labeled few tasks in jira
2.directly link to set up juneau from the website would be nice to have

I agree with you James having a vote would be ideal to take the decision on the project.

Thank you
Regards
Ayesh